Join our dedicated team and gain valuable experience working for a reputable retailer with direct ties to forestry, one of BC’s largest industries. Face paced, outdoor, and team environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Helping customers load their vehicle
- Writing up yard bills
- Assist shipping with building loads for delivery
- Replenish stock levels in the yard and in the warehouse.
- Check customers receipts while leaving the yard
- Keep lumber yard clean, well-organized and safe
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25-75 lbs in a physical environment.
- Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes
- Ability to understand our customers’ needs and match resources to those needs
- Knowledge of lumber size and grades an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Conduct all communications with customers and business contacts in a conscientious, professional manner.